We support women who challenge their exclusion from the traditional business economy.See more >
We are the second largest microfinance bank in India, with a 98% repayment rate.See more > Skip to our publications
In 1997, a group of rural women, led by Chetna Sinha, showed up at RBI's central office...See more >
- 07.11.2014 The Economic Times on reinventing banking in India from our model
- 07.11.2014 India Today on the power of (our) vocational training
- 12.09.2014 World Economic Forum by our founder on what impoverished women teach us
- 23.08.2014 Gulf News tells our history through the stories of Vanita Pise and other entrepreneurs
- 27.04.2014 DNA covers our new Chamber of Commerce
- 17.04.2014 The Economic Times on our for- and non-profit approach
- 03.03.2014 Wall Street Journal India on how we've inspired the government's new bank for women
- 13.12.2013 TEDx Talks Chetna Gala Sinha speaks on founding the first bank and business school for rural women.
- 28.10.2013 India Social Entrepreneur of the Year The Schwab Foundation chose Chetna Sinha out of a pool of 205 applicants.
- 07.07.2013 BBC films our mobile business school
- 17.05.2013 Wall Street Journal India MBA's for India's Rural Women
- 11.04.2012 Business Standard Mann Deshi's partnership with the Clinton Global Initiative
- 03.04.2011 US Treasury "Snapshot from India: Horns, Bicycles and Banking Services"
- 03.03.2011 The Hindu "Women's Bank Impresses US Officials"
- 10.05.2010 Financial Express Our e-card system inspires the Reserve Bank of India.
Founder Chetna Sinha's 2013 TEDx Talk
Indian Social Entrepreneurs of 2013
BBC Films Our Bus-Based School
Entrepreneur Vanita Pise on Her Struggles and Success
Folk Songs on Our Community Radio
Satara: a Global Fashion Label
Hope in a Time of Drought: Our Cattle Camps
Sports Champions in Rural Maharashtra
See More >